In corn refineries, corn kernels are screened to create a wet mill and before entering the steeping tanks, in order to separate the impurities, small broken kernels and flour contained in them. The resulting corn flour is economical to replace with whole corn or even wheat and barley, because it has already been processed and crushed and does not need to be ground and crushed. The amount of starch in this product is high and as a result it has a good energy level. In this product, the presence of a high amount of starch resistant to decomposition in the rumen has been reported.
This product is suitable for increasing the milk protein level of dairy animals and according to reports, almost 30% of its starch is not fermented in the rumen.
- No saturated fat
- High fiber content
- Low humidity
- High carbohydrate content
- The right amount of fat and protein
- Yellow to creamy color (depending on the type and quality of corn)
- Energy supplier
- For pellet strength
- To increase nutritional value
- delicious feed for livestock, poultry and aquatic animals
- Keep in a dry, cool, clean environment and at room temperature.
- The recommended usage period is 6 months after production.
|Cattle corn meal
|minimum crude protein
|minimal crude fat
|Maximum percentage of total ash
|Maximum weight percentage of moisture