Corn bran, outer membrane or corn shell is one of the side products of the wet milling process. This product is a rich source of fiber and starch and contains protein and oil, which is widely used in animal and poultry feed (ruminants and broilers). This product contains approximately 22% of starch, 4% of fat and 12% of protein, which is used after grinding to increase fiber in animal feed.
Livestock, poultry and aquatic feed, in the preparation of concentrates, use in broiler food, rich source of energy supply, use in the production of powdered gluten
- Gold color
- 4% fat
- 12% protein
- Starch 22%
- Moisture less than 10%
- Regulation of intestinal microbial flora
- Good substitute for soy and fish meal
- High phosphorus content and low potassium content
- Antimicrobial properties due to the presence of lactic acid
- Ability to become a suitable carrier for animal supplements
- Due to its high volume, it has good filling properties for rumen
- It has beneficial effects on the intestinal morphology and absorption process in the digestive system
- Helping the proper functioning of the digestive system by affecting the size and volume of the intestine
- It should be stored in a dry and cool environment, away from heat and direct sunlight.
- The recommended usage period is 6 months after production.
|golden husk of corn
|Minimum percentage by weight of moisture
|minimum crude protein percentage
|Maximum weight percentage of fat
|Minimum percentage by weight of starch