This product is the result of corn milling in a refinery unit and it contains a lot of starch and its energy value depends on the percentage of starch, germ and protein in it. Corn kernels contain about 4% oil. The amount of yellow and orange pigments in corn (xanthophyll carotene) is relatively high, so it will be enough to supply body pigments and egg yolk of birds that are fed with corn. Due to its high nutritional value and palatability, corn seed has a special place in livestock, poultry and aquatic feed. This product is affordable for many livestock farms and poultry farms, where 70% of production costs are related to feed.
Livestock and poultry feed, alcohol production and bioethanol fuel
- No impurities
- Mycotoxin free
- The amount of oil is about 4%
- Desirable amount of starch and protein
- The amount of moisture suitable for storage
- Reduce the cost price in the ration
- Cost reduction and higher productivity of feed production industries
- More affordable than other protein sources such as soy for animal feed
- Increasing the color quality of meat and egg yolk due to the presence of xanthophyll and carotene
- Suitable for replacing with whole corn or other cereal items to provide starch and energy
- Keep in a dry, cool and clean environment and at room temperature.
- The recommended usage period is 6 months after production.
|Half cob corn
|minimum crude protein
|minimal crude fat
|Maximum percentage of total ash
|minimum percentage by weight of dry matter