Corn fiber is one of the byproducts of the wet milling process, which usually contains some starch, protein, and oil. This product is also known as corn protein shell or powdered gluten feed. In fact, this product is produced by mixing corn husks with CSL liquid gluten (an extract obtained by soaking corn in sodium metabisulfite solution, which is rich in minerals, proteins and vitamins). This product is rich in fiber and protein (20-25%) and is a suitable source for protein that can be broken down in the rumen. This product can be used in all kinds of livestock and poultry diets and can be used in the diets of fattening calves up to 50% TMR. After separation and processing, this product is dried to a moisture content of less than 10% and is offered for nutritional purposes.
To adjust the fiber of livestock, poultry and aquatic food rations, ruminant rations, concentrate production, broiler rations
- Low humidity
- in powder form
- Light to dark brown color
- Protein percentage at least 20-25%
- Good source of minerals, protein and vitamins
- Increasing nutrient absorption coefficient
- stimulating growth hormones in birds
- A source of amino acids needed by livestock
- Antimicrobial properties due to the presence of lactic acid
- use in broiler feed up to 3%
- use in the preparation of concentrates and rations for ruminants
- Helping the proper functioning of the digestive system by affecting the size and volume of the intestine
- Supporting bone health by increasing calcium absorption in the intestine (soluble corn fiber)
- Intestinal microbial flora regulation and effect on the performance of probiotics as a prebiotic substance
- Keep in a dry and cool environment, clean and at room temperature.
- The recommended usage period is 6 months after production.
|powdered gluten meal
|Minimum percentage by weight of moisture
|Minimum weight percentage of crude protein
|Maximum weight percentage of fat
|Minimum percentage by weight of starch